Chocolate truffle keto cake
Are you looking for a perfect cake for special occasion that requires minimum ingredients and efforts but gives you rich taste, truffle texture and real chocolate pleasure, while still being keto? You’ve found it. Let’s cook!
Only 4 ingredients
Ingredients for 16 cm form:
- 110 g butter
- 220 g dark chocolate, I use Lindt 85%
- 100 g erythritol
- 5 small or 4 large eggs
The cake will contain approximately 6 servings.
Nutrition per serving:
5.6 net carbs if cooked with Lindt 85% and 2.8g net carbs with Lindt 90%
from 2.8g net carbs per serving
1. Melt chopped chocolate with the butter in a water bath. The cup must not touch the water. Cool down.
2. Separate the egg whites from yolks and place them in two separate bowls.
3. Whisk egg whites into a fluffy white mass.
4. Beat the yolks with erythritol for 5 minutes. The time is important.
5. Mix chocolate mass with whipped yolks. Add egg whites gradually.
6. Grease the form and bottom with the butter and cover with the parchment paper. Lay out the dough.
7. Bake at 150 °C for 25-30 minutes. The center should shake a little. Don’t overbake. It could turn to biscuit.
8. Leave the cake at room temperature to cool down, then refrigerate overnight.
9. Decorate with cocoa, berries, nuts, whipped cream if desired.