Chocolate salami in keto version
This dessert is very popular in Russia, it’s called chocolate salami/sausage (shokoladnya kolbasa) because it’s look like salami when you cut it.
We used to make this dessert in our childhood with my brother all the time, because it was very simple and super tasty but not healthy at all. So it’s a relief to find a healthy version of this recipe that is still tasty but without dizzying amount of carbs and sugars at the same time.
- 120 g almond cookies (recipe)
- 200 g cream cheese
- 60 g cacao
- 120 g butter
- 50 g erythritol
1. Bake almond cookies with this simple recipe.
2. Cut them into small cubes.
3. Mix in a bowl cream cheese, cacao, butter and erythritol.
4. Take the food wrap, place the chocolate mass in the center of the wrap. Watch the video for better understanding.
5. Place the cookies there evenly.
6. Roll up and wrap it like a candy.
7. Place in a fridge for several hours until firm.
8. Dust with cacao.
You can store this dessert in the freezer for a long time. Just take it out and leave in the fridge overnight if you plan to serve it.